Money Advice Service is a free and impartial service, set up by the government to help people make the most of their money
You can get help with;
- managing your money,
- bank accounts and credit cards,
- work and redundancy
- wills and estate planning,
- financial help and advice,
- how to review and reduce borrowing,
- money complaints and compensation,
- money saving tips.
There are a number of online resources available:-
- letter templates,
- budget planner,
- money healthcheck,
- calculators - savings, loans money etc,
- free printed guides.
See website for more information.