Brierley Hill Health and Social Care Centre is the first point of contact for people in Dudley wishing to access adult social care advice, support and care services.
Access Team in Social Care sits within the Access and Prevention section in Peoples Directorate. The service provides a single point of access for Adult Social Care to enable people to navigate the social care system. The Access Team bases its values on the Care Act 2015.
- To support people to age well,
- promote independence,
- promote health and well being,
- give quality advice and information,
- person centred care and support,
- prevent and delay of the need for care and support.