Let us help you get your business off the ground.
Have you always wanted to be your own boss but aren’t sure where to start? Business Starts Here can direct you towards the free support, information and facilities that can help turn your idea into a fully fledged business.
We can offer free access to:
One-to-one advice from experts - Book an appointment with an expert from a local business support organisation, and find out more about free local workshops on offer.
• COBRA - The complete online business reference advisor, which contains the latest information and advice on starting your own business, including:
• Start up guides
• Business opportunity profiles
• Business information factsheets
• Details of courses, qualifications and training providers
• Guides to micro finance schemes, local business subsidies, and local business support
• Details of acts, regulations and local trading licenses
• Details of associations, federations and trade organisations
• Signposting to trade-specific publications, events, reports and guides
• Guides to small business management subjects
• UK market synopses
• Local area profiles
• Collections of business books and directories
• Leaflets and information on local business support organisations
• Business start up packs
• Fax, printing and photocopying facilities (small charge for these services)
• Free Wifi
• 4 hours computer access per day, with staff on hand to help