The Social Care Institute for Excellence (SCIE) improves the lives of people who use care services by sharing knowledge about what works.
We are a leading improvement support agency and an independent charity working with adults’, families’ and children's care and support services across the UK. We also work closely with related services such as health care and housing.
- Adult care and support
- Understanding and delivering person centred care
- Families and parental issues
- Communication and management skills
Classroom training or training for your organisation on your premises
- Safeguarding practice
- Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Children's services: Safeguarding children, designated lead safeguarding and transitions
- Co-production: An introduction, for health services and paying people who receive benefits
- Person-centred care
- Strength-based approaches
- The Care Act 2014: Assessment and eligibility
- Safeguarding adults: Models for Safeguarding Adults Reviews
Expert advice, consultancy and improvement support for children’s, families’ and adults’ social care, health and housing sectors. https://www.scie.org.uk/consultancy/