Located at Queens Cross Network, Dudley, the hub offers information, advice and a range of support to anyone caring for a family member or friend. Many people who provide care often do not recognise themselves as a carer, and are therefore unaware of the support available to them. We aim to empower carers to make informed choices and provide specialist advice and support including:
- Information on financial and legal rights
- Advice on respite services
- Advice on accessing social care and health and wellbeing services
- Emotional support
- Support with getting out and about, including social groups and carers groups
- Help with arranging a carers assessment
- Specialist training courses for carers
Pop in and see us at the hub Mon-Fri 9.30am-3.00pm, or call to book an appointment outside of these times.
For more information contact the Carers Network on 01384 818723, or email firstname.lastname@example.org , or visit www.dudley.gov.uk/carers
Dudley Carers' Network is a Community Information Point (Telephone access).