Live-in Care allows you to live independently in the comfort of your own home, while being professionally looked after by a full-time live-in carer. Given the choice, 97% of people say they would prefer to continue living in their own home rather than move into a care home. Live-in care allows you to do this. We will endeavour to find the right live-in carer for you; someone who is able to provide you with the round-the-clock support and companionship that you require.
Whether you need live-in care full-time or as a means of allowing a family member to take a holiday, we can meet your individual needs. Sometimes, we are asked to provide a live-in care service for an agreed period of time while someone recuperates at home after leaving hospital.
By choosing SureCare Live-in care, we promise to:
- Deliver person-centred live-in care focused 100% on our clients’ needs
- Provide experienced, fully trained, knowledgeable staff
- Endeavour to find the right live-in carer for our clients, taking into account interests, lifestyle, personality and routines
- Offer a flexible service appreciating that each day can be different
- Provide rigorous vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks
- Maintain regular contact with clients to ensure you are happy with our service
- Endeavour to build long lasting professional relationships
SureCare teams across the country can offer live-in care to people from all walks of life and we’re proud to support their care requirements, whatever the situation.