A great opportunity for Dudley residents who are 18-29 years old to undertake training leading into employment in the Highways industry. Guaranteed work experience leading to employment for motivated candidates.
What you will get:
- Two weeks of classroom based training
- One week of work experience
- Live vacancies
- Travel paid
- PPE provided
- All qualifications are fully funded.
What is required:
- You must be a Dudley resident (have a Dudley postcode)
- You must be between 18-29 years old
- You must not be in Education, Training or Employment
- Driving licence
- A good level of Maths and English
- The full use of your arms, legs and body
- Happy to work outdoors
- Good eyesight
- MUST be able to pass a drug and alcohol test
This project is receiving up to £34 million of funding made up of £17 million European Social Fund and £17 million Youth Employment Initiative, plus match funding of up to £8m from the National Lottery Community Fund and funding from partners.