Stourbridge Family Centre provides targeted Early Help services for children and young people aged 0-18 (25 where the young person has a disability) and their families. Early help is also delivered by universal services, particularly schools, and Clusters will ensure close relationships with all universal provision. Services include*:
- Local Authority Family Solutions Early Help services,
- All education establishments including Early Years, primary, secondary and post 16,
- Volunteer delivered services by (e.g. Breastfeeding Buddies and Helpline),
- Health Visiting Service,
- Midwifery Service,
- Primary Emotional Health and Wellbeing Service (includes School Health Advisor Service),
- Birth Registration Service,
- Open access community services delivered by voluntary organisations.
*This is not an exhaustive list
Stourbridge Family Centre is a Community Information Point.