The collections include a wealth of documents relating to the rich history and heritage of Dudley Borough.
- There are over two miles of original archives, including business records, maps, council minutes and school records, more than 15,000 books and pamphlets and around 33,000 photographs, all relating to the history and heritage of the borough.
- Archives, dating back as far the 12th century up to the present day, including records of churches, schools, businesses, societies and people.
- The local studies library is available on open access in our search room.
- Local newspapers dating from the 19th century to present day are held by the archive service. We are happy to report we have recently subscribed to The British Newspaper online service.
- We hold historic maps and plans for the Dudley Borough, as well as fascinating photographs and images from times gone by.
- Free internet access to Findmypast and Ancestry.